1. Data Controller: Tomasz Skoczylas, who runs a business operation under the name KIORE Tomasz Skoczylas, with its registered office in Swarzędz, 62-020, ul. Sikorskiego 13, NIP number: 7842111873, REGON number: 695609263.
2. User: every entity using the www.parle.cc website
II. Personal data controller
1. The owner of the online store, and at the same time the personal data controller, is Tomasz Skoczylas, who runs a business operation under the name KIORE Tomasz Skoczylas, with its registered office in Swarzędz, 62-020, ul. Sikorskiego 13, NIP number: 7842111873, REGON number: 695609263.
2. Within the Online Store, personal data is processed by the Data Controller in accordance with the applicable laws, and in particular with the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing directive 95/46/WE/
III. The purpose and the grounds for processing personal data
1. The personal data collected is used only for the purposes of fulfilling the orders placed and of managing the User’s account, setting product preferences, sending promotional and marketing materials as well as complying with the applicable laws.
2. By creating an account in our Online Store and placing an order, the User voluntarily provides personal data required to fulfill such order (first and last name, delivery address, e-mail address, contact phone number). By doing so, they voluntarily agree to the collecting and processing of personal data by the Data Controller in a way required to ensure proper performance of the concluded contract.
3. When using the store’s Website, additional data may also be collected, and in particular: the IP address assigned to the user’s computer or the external IP address of the Internet service provider, the domain’s name, the web browser’s type, the access time, the operating system type.
4. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
IV. Personal data recipients
1. The data is made available only for the purposes of fulfilling an order and performance of contracts for providing services electronically (to the carrier and the company providing accounting services to the data controller)
2. The Data Controller may make the User’s personal data available to:
a. the employees employed by the Data Controller who were entrusted with performing specific activities under the contract concluded;
b. a natural or legal person or an unincorporated entity providing accounting and bookkeeping services to the Data Controller;
c. providers of services used by the website, in particular IT services, logistic operators and courier companies, payment systems.
3. Making personal data available to entities not authorized under this policy may only take place upon prior consent from the User said data applies to.
V. Personal data retention period
1. The User’s personal data will be retained for a period required for proper performance of the contract. If the User chooses to create an account on the Website, such data as first and last name, delivery address, contact phone number or e-mail address will be retained until the User deletes their account. Regardless of the above, personal data will be retained for no longer than the limitation period.
VI. The data subject’s rights
1. At any time, the User has the right to object to data processing for reasons related to their specific situation – to processing of their personal data based on art. 6 par. 1 point e) (public interest or public tasks) or f) (legitimate interest of the data controller), including profiling based on said provisions. In such case, the data controller is no longer authorized to process such personal data, unless they point to existence of important, legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
2. If personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to processing of their personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related to such direct marketing.
3. At any time, the User has the right to withdraw the consent to processing of personal data, except that withdrawal of consent has no impact on the lawfulness of processing that took place lawfully before such withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may make the performance of the concluded contract difficult or impossible and may cause it to be terminated by the Data Controller.
4. The user has the right to:
a. access their data and obtain a copy of it,
b. rectify (correct) their data,
c. request for deletion, limitation or object to processing of their data,
d. transfer their data,
e. lodge a complaint to the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office or other competent supervisory authority.
VII. Cookie files
1. The Data Controller uses cookie files, which are small text files stored on the User’s end device (i.e. computer, tablet, smartphone). Cookies can be read by the Data Controller’s communication and information system.
2. The Data Controller stores cookie files on the User’s end device, and then accesses the information contained in them for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and for the purposes of proper functioning of the Website.
3. The Data Controller hereby informs the User that it is possible to configure their web browser in a way that makes it impossible to store cookie files on the User’s end device. In such situation, the use of the Website by the User may be made more difficult.
4. The Data Controller hereby informs that cookie files can be deleted by the User upon being saved by the Data Controller using relevant features of the web browser, dedicated applications or with use of adequate tools available within the User’s operating system.
5. In your web browser’s help menu you will find explanations on changing the cookies settings. They are available at the following web addresses:
· Safari™: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/removing-cookies/
· Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
· Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
· Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
VIII. Server logs
1. Using the Website entails sending requests to the server the Website is located on.
2. Each request sent to the server is saved in the server logs.
3. The logs contain, among others, the User’s IP address, server date and time, information on the User’s web browser and operating system.
4. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
5. The data saved in the server logs is not associated with specific individuals using the Website and is not used by the Data Controller in order to identify the User.
6. Server logs constitute only a reference material used to administrate the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administrate the server.
IX. Final provisions
4. Date of last modification 05.05.2021